- In the MCS left pane under Services, click ID Management.
- Under ID Management, click Configure IDs.
- In the MCS right pane, in the pool tree, select either All IDs or an existing pool type, right-click to display the shortcut menu, and click New Pool.
The Pool Creation series of pages guides you through creating a new pool. For detailed information about options on any of these pages, click Help.
- In the New Pool page, select a pool type from the drop-down list. For UTS and T27 connections, you must select Named Pool.
- For most pool types, type a name for your pool. Pool names cannot contain spaces.
||If you are creating a User Name pool, you cannot type a pool name. It is determined by the User Name you choose when you click Next.
- Specify inactivity and lease timeout values. Timeout values apply to all IDs in the pool.
For more information about timeout values and reclaiming IDs, see the Monitoring Host Access ID Usage topic.
- Click Next to add IDs to the pool now, or click Finish to create the pool but not add IDs.