Setting Theme Property Values
From the Theme editor you can modify the fonts, background images, foregrounds and background colors, the look and feel of the forms, and the visibility of UI elements (such as the toolbar and menu bar) for a selected theme.
|To set theme property values
- Run Presentation Designer and, from the Tools menu, open the Theme Manager.
- Create a new theme or modify a copied one.
The Theme editor appears.
- If you are creating a new theme, enter a name in the Theme Name box.
- (Optional) Enter or change the existing description.
- Under Theme Properties, set individual properties by double-clicking the default value from the Value column.
Depending on the property, double-clicking will open either a list box or a dialog box from which you can choose a value.
- Click OK to close the Theme editor.
||The changes to themes are saved to file by clicking the OK button on the Theme Manager. Until then, all changes can be undone by clicking the Cancel button on the Theme Manager.