Uninstall Reflection X Advantage
Note: These procedures uninstall the Reflection X Advantage application. Reflection X Advantage databases, which contain your configuration information, are not removed.
To uninstall on Windows
- Log on as an administrator.
- From the Windows Control Panel, open Programs and Features (or Windows Add or Remove Programs, depending on your version of Windows.)
- Select Attachmate Reflection X Advantage, click Uninstall (or Remove).
To uninstall on UNIX
- Log on as root.
- Open a terminal window and navigate to the Uninstall_rxadvantage directory, which is located in the Reflection X Advantage installation directory. The default location is:
- Enter the following command to initiate the uninstall and follow the uninstaller instructions.
Note: The command above launches the InstallAnywhere installation program which requires an X11 Windows display. To initiate a command line uninstall, you can add the parameters -i console as shown here:
./Uninstall_rxadvantage -i console