Organize your Definitions
By default, all definition types are displayed, and each new definition you add within a section is added to the bottom of the list. Use the following approaches to organize your lists.
To change the order of items within a section
Use any combination of these methods:
- Drag and drop items within any definition group.
- Select an item, then move it using the up and down arrow icons.
- Click the sorting icon to sort items alphabetically.
To change the order of sections in the definition pane
- Go to File > Preferences.
- Under Section Visibility, select a section title and move it using the up and down arrow icons.
To change which definition lists are visible in the definition pane
- To hide the definitions within a section, use the hide button. (The section title remains.)
- To view the definitions in a hidden category, use the expand button.
- To remove a section from the display (including the section title), go to File > Preferences and clear the checkbox for that section under Section Visibility.