Set Up Reflection X Advantage Internal Authentication
The Internal authentication system is a lightweight mechanism for authenticating users.
Before you begin
- Add the computers that you have designated as domain components to the domain and configure the components.
Caution: Do not log off the domain without defining an administrative account. Without an administrative account, you cannot log on to the Administrative Console to manage your domain. (If you do find yourself locked out of your domain, a recovery option is available.)
To set up Reflection X Advantage Internal Authentication
- On the computer on which the Reflection X Advantage Administrative Console is installed, use the Administrative Console to log on to the domain.
- From the Administrative Console Authentication tab, in the Authentication system list, select Internal.
- On the User Accounts list, click +, and then from the Add user to domain dialog box, enter a user name and password for your administrative account.
- In the Administrator column, choose to provide administrative permissions for the account.