See it for Yourself
For installations on Windows systems, Reflection X Advantage is included with the following products. You can download and install an evaluation copy at no charge.
- Reflection X 2014
- Reflection 2014 Pro 2014
To supplement the information in this guide, you can access complete product documentation from the Reflection X Advantage documentation page.
To download and install an evaluation copy
- Request an evaluation copy from the PC X Server product page. After you've filled in the product request form, you'll receive an email with a link to the download library.
- Click the email link to download the evaluation package.
- After you download and run the package, you'll be prompted for a location to unzip the installer files. (This is not the final program files location.) Select a location for these files, and then click Next. This extracts the files to the specified location and the Reflection installer starts automatically.
- The installer checks your system for required software prerequisites. If these are not present, the installer installs these packages before running the product installation.
- For this evaluation, install all Reflection X Advantage features on this computer. From the Features Selection tab, click the feature selection button next to Reflection X Advantage and select “Feature will be installed on local hard drive.” This automatically selects all features for installation.
Note: To get connected to your X clients using the standalone X Manager, this computer is all you'll need. If you decide to evaluate the full set of features in this guide, you will install some Reflection X Advantage features on an additional system. Details are included in the procedures that follow.