Domain Node is Unavailable
If a registered domain node appears with a red slash in the X Administrative Console, the node is unavailable. This could be caused by any of the following:
- The domain node host is not running.
- The domain node is running on a Windows computer in "sleep" mode.
- The network connection to the domain node is down.
- The domain node and domain controller are not running the same version of Reflection X Advantage.
- The node was removed from the domain using rxsconfig, but the utility was unable to reach the domain controller to update the list of registered nodes.
- The domain node is running on a system with insufficient memory. See Technical Note 2657.