Add or Remove Domain Users
You can set up your Reflection X Advantage domain so that users are automatically added to the domain when they log on. (This is supported for all authentication systems except the Internal system.) If you want to have more control over access, you can set up the domain so that users must be added or removed individually.
To allow access to all users in external authentication system
- In the Reflection X Advantage Administrative Console, from the Authentication tab, select Automatically create user account after successful logon.
All users who are in the authentication system are allowed access to the Reflection X Advantage domain. The first time a user logs on to the domain, his or her user account is added to the domain.
Note: If you are using Reflection X Advantage Internal Authentication, you cannot automatically create accounts when users log on.
To allow access to selected users only
- In the Reflection X Advantage Administrative Console, from the Authentication tab, clear Automatically create user account after successful logon.
- To add a user, on the User Accounts list, click +, then, from the Add User to Domain dialog box, enter the user name and password (if you are using Internal authentication) you want to add.
- To give the new user account administrative permissions, select the box in the Administrator column.
- To remove a user, in the User Accounts list, select the user name to remove and click –.