Reflection for Secure IT Server for Windows is a full-featured, easily customizable Windows-based Secure Shell server.
With the Reflection for Secure IT, you can:
- Support secure file transfer using the Secure Shell protocol
- Control and customize file transfer directories
- Monitor the number of connected sessions
- Configure all server settings using the server console
- Configure public key, certificate, or GSSAPI host authentication
- Configure password, keyboard interactive, public key, certificate, RADIUS, SecurID, and GSSAPI/Kerberos user authentication
- Specify which encryption, hashing, and key exchange algorithms the server supports
- Enforce FIPS140-2 algorithm standards
- Control access to the server from client hosts, groups, or users
- Configure customized settings for client hosts, individual users, or user groups
- Audit and troubleshoot using configurable logging information
- Use command-line utilities to control the server and manage keys and certificates
- Configure the server to run in a clustered environment
The following additional features are also available if you are running Reflection for Secure IT Web Edition
- Configure access to files on a remote SFTP server.
- Configure access by users connecting from outside your network who have been provisioned using the Reflection for Secure IT User Manager.