Add Users to the Reflection Directory
You can add users to User Manager's built-in Reflection directory when you want to exchange files securely with users who do not have accounts in your Windows Active Directory.
To add users to the User Manager Reflection directory
- Connect to User Manager and log in as an administrator.
- On the Users tab, click New.
- Enter user information.
- Specify a password manually or click Generate Password to have User Manager automatically generate a password.
- (optional) Select Require password change to require users to change their password the first time they log in.
- Enter values in the required name and email fields.
- (optional) Specify group membership. Note that Group membership is not required and can be modified later.
- Click Save.
Note: Before these users can transfer files, Web Edition user access must be enabled on the Reflection for Secure IT Server.