Start a New Terminal Session
In most cases you can connect to your host and log on using your password without making any changes to the default settings.
To start a new terminal session using defaults
- On the Windows Start menu, click Attachmate Reflection > SSH Client.
- On the Reflection for Secure IT toolbar, click the Connect/Disconnect button:
- Enter your host and user name in the Connect to Host dialog box and click OK.
Note: If this is the first time you’re connecting to this host you will see a dialog box asking you to confirm the authenticity of the host. You can confirm the validity of the host key by contacting the system administrator for that host. Click Always to add this host to your known hosts list.
- Enter your password for this host and click OK.
- To save a settings file with this session configuration, click File > Save.