Uninstall Reflection for Secure IT
- You must be logged in as an Administrator to uninstall the server.
- To complete the server uninstall, you must restart Windows.
- Uninstalling the server does not remove the host key or any other files created in the server .
To uninstall the server
- From the Windows Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features).
- Select Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT Server, and then click Remove.
- Restart Windows.
To remove the host key and additional files created by Reflection for Secure IT