Install and Uninstall Reflection for Secure IT
Note: You must be logged in as an Administrator to install, configure, and run Reflection for Secure IT Windows Server.
To install Reflection for Secure IT Windows Server from the download site
- Click the download link and run the download program.
- Select a location for the installer files and click Next.
The files are extracted to the specified location, and the Attachmate Setup wizard starts.
- (Optional) To personalize the installation, click the User Information tab and enter the name, organization, and Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA) number (if you have a VPA).
Note: The purpose of VPA numbers, which are issued by Attachmate, is to allow customer support to expedite service requests.
- (Optional) To change the default installation folder, click the File Location tab and browse to the folder in which you want to install Reflection for Secure IT.
- Click Install Now.
- The server is not fully functional until you restart your computer. To reboot immediately, select Restart my computer for me and click Close.
Note: After a restart, the server runs automatically. A Windows Service called "Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT Server" is created with an automatic startup type.
To uninstall Reflection for Secure IT
- Log in as an administrator.
- From the Windows Programs and Features (or the Add or Remove Programs) control panel, select Reflection for Secure IT Windows Server Server.
- Click Uninstall (or Remove).