Manage Cached Passwords
Cached passwords provide access to domain resources to users who log in using public keys.
To manage the password cache
- Start the server console, and then click Configuration.
- Go to Authentication > Password Cache.
- Click View Cache.
This loads a list of users whose passwords are included in the cache.
- Click Delete to remove items from the list. You can choose to delete:
- Selected items.
- All items.
- Items based on the last access date.
- Items based on domain and/or user.