Install Reflection for Secure IT
Note: You must be logged in as an Administrator to install and run Reflection for Secure IT.
To install Reflection for Secure IT Windows Server from the download site
- Click the download link and run the download program.
- Select a location for the installer files and click Next.
The files are extracted to the specified location, and the Attachmate Setup wizard starts.
- (Optional) To personalize the installation, click the User Information tab and enter the name, organization, and Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA) number (if you have a VPA).
Note: The purpose of VPA numbers, which are issued by Attachmate, is to allow customer support to expedite service requests.
- (Optional) To change the default installation folder, click the File Location tab and browse to the folder in which you want to install Reflection for Secure IT.
- Click Install Now.
- The server is not fully functional until you restart your computer. To reboot immediately, select Restart my computer for me and click Close.
Note: After a restart, the server runs automatically. A Windows Service called "Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT Server" is created with an automatic startup type.