Attachmate Reflection PKI Services Manager provides X.509 certificate validation services for supported Attachmate products.
Using Reflection PKI Services Manager you can:
- Centralize configuration and management of PKI services.
- Specify which certificates should be designated as the trust anchor when validating certificates presented by authenticating parties. On Windows systems, these can be certificates in the Windows system store.
- Configure access to intermediate certificates stored locally or on an LDAP or HTTP server.
- Configure revocation checking using CRLs stored locally or on an LDAP or HTTP server.
- Configure revocation checking using OCSP.
- Use flexible mapping criteria to determine which users or computers are allowed to authenticate with which certificates.
- Configure custom trust chain, revocation, and mapping settings for individual trust anchors.
- Maintain audit logs.
- Troubleshoot using debug logs.
- Enforce Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 security requirements.
- Enforce United States Department of Defense PKI requirements.