Add a Group
A group provides a container for controls on the Ribbon. For an example of a group, see Host or Clipboard on the Session ribbon.
To add a group
- Open the UI Designer.
- From the Design View pane, from the Ribbon simulation, select the tab to which you want to add a new group of controls.
- From the Insert Controls pane, click Group.
- Enter a label for the group name.
- Add controls to the group by clicking them in the Insert Controls pane.
- Specify control settings, and then click OK to save your changes.