Printing Batch Print Jobs
You can configure Reflection to accumulate output from a series of print events before you print. You might want to do this, for example, if you're connected to a network printer that is temporarily inoperative—you can collect all your printed output and print it all at once when the printer is again available.
To print a batch of print jobs
- Open the Print dialog box.
Open the Print dialog box as follows:
The steps depend on your user interface mode.
- If you are using the Ribbon or Browser mode, click on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- If you are using the TouchUx mode, tap the Folder icon and then under Print, select Print.
- In the Print Dialog box, click Setup.
- Under Multiple screens per page, select Close printer manually.
When you print with this option selected, the print output is spooled until you click Close Printer on the Status bar.
- Clear the Auto formfeed box.
This prevents Reflection from ejecting the page after each print event — if you're printing to a printer this saves paper; if you're printing to a file, this prevents a page break from being inserted in the output file.
Clearing this setting can also be useful if your host program sends a series of open printer and close printer escape sequences.