Remove Controls from the Ribbon
You can delete tabs, groups, and individual buttons from the Ribbon. Note: To simplify your workspace temporarily, hide the Ribbon by double-clicking any tab on the Ribbon, or by clicking the Full Screen button from the status bar.
To remove a control
- With a session open in Reflection, select the Appearance tab.
- From the Menus group, click the UI Designer button to open the UI Designer.
- From the Design View pane of UI Designer, select the control you want to delete.
- In the Arrange Controls pane, click Delete.
- To view your changes before saving them, in the Review pane, click Preview.
- Click OK.