Manage On-Screen Keyboard Settings
- On the Reflection menu, tap the settings gear icon and then select Document Settings.
- Under Input Devices, click Manage On-Screen Keyboard.
Use the Manage On-Screen Keyboard dialog box to set up the keyboard options for the tablet user interface mode:
- Under Keyboard Options, you can set different keyboard mode options for portrait and landscape orientations.
- Transparent displays the keyboard as a transparent overlay on the session window. You can set the transparency level.
- Docked displays the keyboard in a separate pane at the bottom of the screen. The session window pane is resized to allow for the additional pane.
You can also select whether to use the Device keyboard or the built-in Reflection terminal keyboard provided for the type of session you are running.