Connect to a Site
You can connect to an FTP or SFTP server in any of these ways:
- Use the Connect to FTP Site dialog box that opens when you launch the client.
- Create a shortcut that launches a settings file and automatically connects you to a site.
- Enter an OPEN command at the FTP command line. For more information, see the Open topic in the Command Reference.
- Start the client with a startup command that runs a script or connects to a server and performs a file transfer command automatically.
- Connect to a second site in the same session using Connect > Connect to a Second Site.