Select the Interface Type (Ribbon, Browser, Classic, or Tablet)
You can choose from several interface types:
- Ribbon shares the look and feel of Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Browser has a look and feel that is similar to the latest Web browsers.
- Classic is similar to the legacy Attachmate Reflection and EXTRA! X-treme terminal emulation applications.
- Tablet provides a mobile user experience for tablet users who are accessing Reflection sessions running on a Citrix server.
To select the interface type
- Open the Workspace Settings dialog box.
- Click Configure Workspace Settings.
- Under User Interface, in the User interface mode list, select the type of interface you want to use.
- To select a look and feel for the Ribbon or Tablet interfaces, choose from the options in the Look and Feel / Color Scheme list.
- Close and reopen the workspace.