Set up Macros that run before or after a host connection
If you have created a macro for your session or workspace, you can set up the session to run a connection macro.
To set up a connection macro
- Open the Document Settings dialog box.
- On the Settings… dialog box, do one of the following
- (VT)click Configure Connection Settings.
- (3270 or 5250), click Configure Advanced Connection Settings.
- Under Connection Action, select whether to run the macro before or after the initial connection.
- Click Select Action and select the macro to run.