Map a Sound to an Event
You can configure Reflection to play a sound when a session-level event occurs. This mapping is saved as a modification to your theme.
To map a sound to an event
- With a session open in Reflection, from the Quick Access Toolbar, click .
- In the Settings dialog box, click Manage Themes.
- Clcik Modify the currently selected theme file.
- From the Modify Theme dialog box, under Sounds, select an item in the Events list.
- Select a sound file to map to the selected event. (You can type the path and filename or click Browse to locate the file.)