Manually Enable Serial Device-to-host Communications
Although most hosts automatically initiate serial device-to-host communications (via the Csi?9i control function), if you are using a host application that does not, you may also need to manually enable serial device-to-host communications.
To enable serial device-to-host communications manually
- Open a VT terminal session.
- With a session open in Reflection, from the Quick Access Toolbar, click .
- Under Terminal Configuration, click Select Terminal Type.
- Under Terminal Settings, click Terminal Setup.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the Serial device to host check box.
The Configure button from the Terminal Setup Advanced Options dialog box is equivalent to the Configure button from the Logging Settings dialog box. You can use the button from either dialog box to configure your serial device port.
- Click OK.