Printer Output Reduction
- Open a printer emulation session.
- From the Setup menu, choose View Settings.
When enabled, this 3812 printing option does the following:
- Prints in landscape orientation — that is, with the longer (11 1/2 inch) edges of the paper as the top and bottom margins, and the shorter (8 inch) edge as the left and right margins
- Reduces the height of each line to 70 percent of the Lines Per Inch value
- Sets the top and left margins to 0.5 inches
- Increases the density of printed text to 125 percent of the Printer Characters Per Inch value