Add or Remove an Application Server from a Realm
An application server (or host) can belong to only one realm at a time. If an application server already belongs to a realm and you add it to a new realm, Kerberos Manager will delete the application server from the original realm and add it to the currently specified realm.
To add or remove an application server
- Start Kerberos Manager.
- From the Configuration menu, choose Configure Realms.
- From the Configuration tab, select a realm from the Realm list, and then click Properties.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
- To add an application server, click Add, type the fully qualified domain name of the host (not the IP address of the host), and then click OK.
- To remove an application server, select the host in the Hosts in realm list, and then click Remove.
- Click OK.