Deploy with Systems Management Server
You can deploy Reflection with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (or Microsoft Systems Management Server).
Note: Before you start, make sure that:
- You are using SMS version 1.2 or later (SMS versions earlier than 1.2 are not supported).
- Microsoft Windows Installer software version 2.0 or later is installed on your computer, and on all of the computers on which you are installing the product.
To deploy with System Center Configuration Manager
- Create an administrative install image on your site server.
This serves as the administrative installation point for deployment.
- Use the product Package Definition File (*.sms) to create the product installation package.
Note: The Package Definition File (*.sms) is created during the administrative installation and can be found at the root of the administrative installation point. Alternatively, you can reference the .msi file directly — consult the Microsoft SMS documentation for more information.
- Advertise the installation packages to your users.