- Comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, and Basel II .
- Integrate legacy applications with Microsoft Office to share data.
- Leverage the .NET API to support your company’s unique business processes.
- Run files and macros within Reflection Standard Suite 2008.*
- Run preexisting EXTRA!, Reflection, and RUMBA session files and macros.
Reflection 2011 is a full-featured desktop application that allows you to run host applications, transfer files, and integrate host data into the latest Windows and Office software applications. Connect Windows users to legacy applications running on IBM 3270, 5250, HP terminals.
- What's In Reflection 2011
- X Server Technologies
- Terminal Emulation
- File Transfer
- Installation & Deployment
including Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, SoftGrid Application Virtualization (App-V), and Windows Server 2008; VMware; and Citrix XenApp/Presentation Server
and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform
Support operating environments
More About Reflection 2011
Improve the quality of data being entered into the system with familiar Office features, including Spell Check, Auto Expand, and Auto Complete.