Create a Principal Profile
- Start Kerberos Manager.
- From the Credentials menu, choose New Principal Profile.
- Type the Principal name or select it from the drop-down list.
- Select the Realm name from the list.
- Click OK.
The Create New Principal Profile dialog box opens.
- If you want to change the principal profile storage name, type the new name or path in the Storage name box.
- Select the storage media you want to use for this principal profile, and then click Create.
If you select Hidden, in the Storage Name box, type the name you want to use to access the hidden principal profile, click Create, retype it for verification, and then click OK.
Note: You cannot change the storage medium after you create the principal profile.
Unless you chose to hide the principal profile, Kerberos Manager creates a new tab for this principal profile.