Configure Host Connection Options
You can specify whether to automatically connect to the host when a session document is opened. You can also specify whether to reconnect to a host after disconnections occur that are not initiated from Reflection.
To set up Host connection options
- With a session open in Reflection, from the Quick Access Toolbar, click .
- Under Host Connection, click Configure Connection Settings.
- Under Host Connection Options (or Connection Options if you are using VT), specify how to connect and what to do when a connection is terminated:
- To set up the session to establish a host connection as soon as the associated session document is opened, select Automatically connect to the host.
- To specify whether to reconnect after any disconnection that is not initiated from Reflection, select an option in the When connection is terminated list.