Reflection Key Agent
The Reflection Key Agent is a tool for creating and managing Secure Shell user keys. The Key Agent:
- Stores keys securely in encrypted form.
- Enables you to access all stored keys and certificates with a single passphrase. Because keys are decrypted and stored in memory, only your initial passphrase is required. The agent handles all subsequent authentication using your stored keys and certificates.
- Supports agent forwarding to additional Secure Shell servers. This enables public key authentication to be used for additional Secure Shell connections without transporting the private key.
- Provides tools for key and certificate management including: creating new keys, importing existing keys, importing certificates from the Windows and Reflection certificate stores, deleting keys, and uploading the public key file to a specified server in the appropriate format.
- Maintains a log file to aid in troubleshooting.