Modify User Settings
Use the Modify User Settings pane to add user-specific settings to a companion package.
- Modify User Settings is not available for all applications.
- The Modify user settings option is available only if the Installs only for the user who installs it option in the Specify install locations panel is selected.
- You may also be able to install user-specific settings using the Add files pane.
To install user settings
- On a workstation on which you have installed Reflection, open the Attachmate Customization Tool from a desktop shortcut or from a command line as follows:
- From the Select Customization dialog box, select Create a new Companion installer (or open an existing MSI), and then click OK.
- From the navigation pane, click Specify install locations. Under Installation type, select Installs only for the user who installs it.
- From the navigation pane, click Modify User Settings.
- Select the application whose settings you are configuring and click Define.
Note: The Define button is available only if the selected application is installed on your workstation.