Add Files to a Companion Installer
You can add or remove files and shortcuts to or from a companion install package.
Note: Files that are opened by Reflection, such as settings files, must be installed in trusted locations. Before you add these files to the companion database, make sure you know which folders on user workstations are designated as trusted locations.
To add files to a companion install
- On a workstation on which you have installed Reflection, open the Attachmate Customization Tool from a desktop shortcut or from a command line as follows:
- From the Select Customization dialog box, select Create a new Companion installer (or open an existing MSI), and then click OK.
- From the navigation pane, select Specify install locations.
- Under Installation type, specify either Installs to all users of a machine or Installs only for the user who installs it.
- From the navigation pane, select Add files.
- Under Add files to, specify a destination location for the file. You can choose a location from the list or edit the path by typing.
- (Optional) To create a shortcut for the file, select Include shortcut.
- Click Add, browse to locate the file you want to add to the installation, and then click Open.