Transfer a File
The Transfer dialog box supports two "drag-and-drop" methods for transferring files, in addition to specifying files and using the directional Transfer buttons.
Before you can transfer a file for the first time, your administrator must upload the host file transfer program.
To transfer a file
- Start Reflection and log on to the host computer as usual.
- On the Session ribbon, from the Transfer group, click File Transfer.
- From the Transfer dialog box, select a Protocol.
- Select a Transfer type.
- Select the action you want to occur if the transferred file exists in the target location.
For more information about the options available, see the Transferring Existing Files topic.
- Click the Settings button, and configure the file transfer settings.
For most situations, you can configure for file transfers by selecting a preset configuration in the Protocol tab.
- Click OK.
- Perform the file transfer using one of the following methods:
When the transfer begins, the File Transfer in Progress window opens. When transferring multiple files, this window displays the name of each file as it is being transferred; when the If file exists option is set to Cancel or there is some other error that stops the transfer, any remaining files matching a wildcard specification are not transferred. To cancel a file transfer in progress, click the Cancel button, press ESC, or press SPACEBAR.