Use Integrated FTP Transfer
Integrated FTP transfer is available when you want to use the FTP protocol from within a terminal session.
Note: If the transfer is one you'll be performing regularly, you can save your transfer settings in a transfer request file.
To transfer files using the FTP protocol from within a terminal session
- Start Reflection and log on to the host computer as usual.
- On the Session ribbon, from the Transfer group, click File Transfer.
- Click the Settings button, and configure the file transfer settings.
For most situations, you can configure for file transfers by selecting a preset configuration in the Protocol tab.
- From the Protocol list, select FTP.
- Click the FTP tab, and configure the host and user name information.
This doesn't have to be the host you're logged on to.
- (Optional) Click Advanced to configure additional FTP settings.
- Click OK.
- From the Transfer dialog box, under Local, do one of the following:
- Browse under Local folders, and then select one or more files from the list.
- Type the path and filename into the File names box.
- Under Host specify a host file using one of the following techniques:
- To initiate a file transfer, do one of the following:
- Click a Transfer button to move the file in the indicated direction.
- Drag the source file, and then drop it on the desired destination file.