Send Data to an AS/400
Note: If the transfer is one you'll be performing regularly, you can save your transfer settings in a transfer request file.
To send data to an AS/400
- Start Reflection and log on to the host computer as usual.
- On the Session ribbon, from the Transfer group, click File Transfer.
- Click the Settings button, and configure the file transfer settings.
- From the AS/400, Options, and Translation tabs, specify the way you want Reflection to handle AS/400 transfers.
- Click OK.
- From the Transfer dialog box, under Local, do one of the following:
- Browse under Local folders, and then select one or more files from the list.
- Type the path and filename into the File names box.
- Under Host specify which host file should receive the data using one of the following techniques:
- To initiate a file transfer, do one of the following:
- Click a Transfer button to move the file in the indicated direction.
- Drag the source file, and then drop it on the desired destination file.