Make changes to application settings on the computer where the customization file is installed
- From a command line, open the Attachmate Customization Tool:
- From the Select Customization dialog box, do one of the following:
- Select Create a new Companion installer
- Select Open an existing Setup customization file or Companion installer and, in the Open dialog box, select an .MSI file.
- From the navigation pane, click Modify application settings.
Use this pane to modify settings that affect the product you are installing.
Modifications you make here affect all users of the computer on which the product is installed. The features available on this pane (if any) depend on which product you are installing.