Add a Mouse Action
Using the Mouse Mapper, you can assign an action to a mouse click, or to a mouse click and keystroke combination. Each time you perform that mouse click in Reflection, the specified action occurs.
To add a mouse action
- In a session, click the Tools tab, and then click Mouse Mapper.
- Under Map Mouse Click, place your pointer over the image, and then do either of the following:
- Click a mouse button.
- Click a mouse button while pressing a modifier key (for example, CTRL).
- Assign an action by doing one of the following:
- From the Select Action menu, choose a task (for example, Launch Application).
- Click the Select Action button, and from the Select Action dialog box, specify an action or action sequence.
- Enter parameters for the action, if required, and then click OK.
- Save your changes to a custom mouse map file, if necessary.
The new mouse action appears in the Mouse Map table.