Add a Keyboard Shortcut
You can create keyboard shortcuts that perform any assignable action during a Reflection session. For example, using the Keyboard Mapper, you can select a standard action, such as Send Text or Launch Application, or you can create a macro or complex sequence of actions that you assign to a keystroke.
To add a keyboard shortcut
- In a session, click the Tools tab, and then click Keyboard Mapper.
- Under Map Keys, enter a keystroke (for example, CTRL+K).
Note: Avoid using keystrokes already defined in the keyboard map.
- Assign an action by doing one of the following:
- From the Select Action menu, choose a task (for example, Launch Application).
- Click the Select Action button, and from the Select Action dialog box, specify an action or action sequence.
- Enter parameters for the action, if required, and then click OK.
- Save your changes to a custom keyboard map file, if necessary.
The new keyboard shortcut appears in the table under Keyboard Mapper.