Create a New Directory on the Server
To create a new directory on the server using the FTP Client
- Connect to the server.
- In the right pane, open the folder in which you want to create a new folder.
- On the File menu, click New Folder. The new folder appears with a temporary name.
- Type a name for the new folder, and then press Enter.
- The name you use must follow the naming conventions for the operating system used by the server.
- Some host operating systems may not permit you to create a new folder.