Create or Modify a Layout
By saving terminal sessions you use regularly to a layout, you can open them all at once, arranged as you prefer, just by opening the layout.
To create a layout
- Open the documents and any docked panes you want to include in the layout.
- (Optional) To access multiple layouts using the Reflection .NET API, enter the necessary API settings.
- From the Reflection button, choose Settings, and then click Layout Settings.
- Enter the appropriate values for the server and channel name, and the API port.
- (Optional) Add a descriptive label to each document:
- Right-click the session tab, and then choose Tab Properties.
- In the Name box, type in the name that you want to appear on the tab, and then click OK.
- Adjust the size and position of the workspace, as needed.
- From the Reflection button, choose Save Layout.
- Name and save the layout file to a trusted location, and then click Save.
If you haven't saved the session documents, you are prompted to do so.