Export Public Keys
You can export plain text public keys from keys stored in the Reflection Key agent.
To export a plain text public key
- Select the public key that you want to export.
- Choose File > Export Public Key.
The agent exports the public key for the currently selected key.
Note: The Key Agent exports keys using the Reflection native format by default.
- (Optional) Select Save in OpenSSH format to save to the format used by OpenSSH servers.
- If you want to upload a public key to a Secure Shell server, you can use the Upload button to do this in a single step; you do not need to export the public key first. Reflection automatically determines the correct key format for the server you specify.
- Export Public Key is not available if the Key Agent is locked.