Remove an Installation
To remove Reflection, you can use the Attachmate Installation Program user interface, the command line, or the Windows Control Panel. To remove a companion installation, you can use the command line or the Windows Control Panel.
Note: You must log on with administrator privileges to remove the product. If you do not have the necessary access rights, request that your system administrator elevate your privileges.
To remove an installation with the Attachmate Installation Program user interface
- From an administrative installation image, or from C:\Program Files\Attachmate\Reflection2008\Setup\setup_folder, click the setup.exe file.
- From the Select a Maintenance option and click Continue screen, select Remove, and then click Continue.
To remove an installation from a command line
- At the command prompt or the Start menu Run command, change to the directory in which the setup.exe file resides and enter:
setup.exe /uninstall ProductCode
where ProductCode is the Globally Unique Identifier (GUID) that is the principal identifier for the product. (To get the product code, use an MSI editing tool or contact Attachmate Technical Support.)
To remove an installation using Windows Add/Remove
- From the Windows Programs and Features (or the Add or Remove Programs) control panel, do one of the following:
- Select the primary installation of Reflection that you want to remove.
- Select the name of the companion installation you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall (or Remove).