Modify User Settings
Use the Modify User Settings pane to add user-specific settings to a companion package.
- Modify User Settings is not available for all applications.
- This panel is available only if you are configuring a user-specific package.
- You may also be able to install user-specific settings using the Add files pane.
To install user settings
- From a command line, open the Attachmate Customization Tool:
- From the navigation pane, click Specify install locations. Under Installation type, select Installs only for the user who installs it.
- From the navigation pane, click Modify User Settings.
- Select the application whose settings you are configuring and click Define.
Note: The Define button is available only if the selected application is installed on your workstation.