Add a Companion Installer to your Installation
You can use this procedure to add one or more custom installer packages to your product installation.
To add a companion package to your installation
- From a command line, open the Attachmate Customization Tool:
- Select Create a new setup customization file for the following product, and then click OK.
- From the navigation pane, click Add installation and run programs.
- Click Add, browse to select your companion installer (*.msi), and then click Open.
- Leave other settings at their defaults, and then click OK.
- Click File > Save As to save your transform.
Note: When you save your transform, the Customization Tool automatically updates the Setup.ini file, adding a [RunPrograms] section with instructions for installing your companion package.
- Instruct users to install using Setup.exe.
The companion package is automatically installed after the installation is complete.