Listed below are the software requirements for NetWizard managers and agents.
Central Manager and Branch Manager Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, or Windows 2000
- Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you want to add a Web Page node to a logical tree or view reports over the Web, you must have Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6a or newer recommended) with Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later, or Windows 98 SE with the most recent service pack.
Attachmate does not support using NetWizard with Microsoft operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft.
- To use the Remote Installation Wizard to install NetWizard agents, the agent computers must be running Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, or Windows 2000. You cannot use the Remote Installation Wizard to install the NetWizard agent on computers running Windows NT or Windows 98 SE.
- Microsoft Remote Registry service (separate installation may be required for Windows 98 SE). This is required if you want to use NetWizard's Registry view to dynamically view or update the registry on agent PCs.
This service is also required for directly modifying system policies on NetWizard agents using the System Policy view.
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended