Setting Administrative Permissions
The Administrative Permissions function allows you to specify which of the users or groups included in the directory service can access the MCS console to upload configuration and installation files to MCS.
|To set administrative permissions
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click INFOConnect Enterprise Edition.
The INFOConnect Enterprise Edition tree appears.
- In the INFOConnect Enterprise Edition tree, double-click Security Settings, then choose Administrative Permissions.
The Administrative Permissions page appears in the MCS Management panel.
- From the Directory list box, select the user or group for whom you want to grant permission to access the MCS console.
- Click Add to move the selected user or group to the Assigned list box.
To remove a user or group from the Assigned list, select the user or group you want to remove from the Assigned list, then click Remove.
For details on any of the options on this page, click Help.
- Click Save to activate your settings.
||If you assign the permissions for a new user account as a group (rather than directly to the user), it can take up to 10 minutes for that account to become active.