Installing INFOConnect Airlines Gateway
You must perform the installation procedure directly at the server rather than from a PC connected to the server.
|To install INFOConnect Airlines Gateway
- Insert the INFOConnect Airlines Gateway CD into the CD drive.
If the setup utility does not run automatically, browse to the CD root directory and double-click autosetup.exe.
- On the InstallShield wizard Welcome screen, click Next.
- Read the license agreement, and if you accept the terms, select I Accept the Terms In the License Agreement and click Next.
- When you are prompted for the Product Access Code, type the number exactly as it appears on the sticker on the CD case and then click Next.
- Enter your customer information and click Next.
- On the Destination Folder dialog box, click Next to use the default folder (C:\Program Files\Attachmate\INFOCNEE), or click the Change button to select the folder where you want to install INFOConnect Airlines Gateway, then click Install.
If you previously installed an AttachmateWRQ INFOConnect product directly at the server, the destination folder appears on the screen, but you cannot change it. INFOConnect Airlines Gateway is automatically installed in the existing folder.
If you previously installed an AttachmateWRQ INFOConnect product from a networked PC (for example, using the shared installation method), it is recommended that you use a different folder than the one where your INFOConnect products already exist.
- On the Ready to Install dialog box, click Install.
- When a message box appears indicating that the installation is complete, click Finish.
- If you have not already done so, install and configure the appropriate software at each networked PC.