Modify a Session Created in Administrative WebStation
Use the following procedure to modify EXTRA! sessions created in the Administrative WebStation.\
Note: If the session was created with the option Overwrite end user files selected, any changes that are made to the session outside of Administrative WebStation will be lost the next time the session is started from the Links List.
To modify the settings
- In a web browser, start Reflection Security Gateway by setting the URL to:
where server and port are replaced with the Reflection Management server address.
- Click Administrative WebStation and log on as administrator.
- From the left pane, click Session Manager.
- Select the session you want to modify.
- Click Launch.
- After you make changes, save the file as prompted.
Your modified session file replaces the existing session file of the same name on the Reflection Management Server.